Western Barn Homes
The Western Raised Center Barn Home
Let us design your dream home
Below is a brief summary of our inclusion.
1. Designate the location of barn with owner.
2. Equipment, Tools, Labor and Materials. (No hidden cost)
3. Grading of building pad.
4. Complete Post & lumber package delivered to site.
5. Erecting/Building barn structure on site.
6. Cedar or Poplar Siding in L & G or Channel Rustic style. (Bat on Board
style and Lap are other siding style options)
7. Cedar or Poplar Trim in 1x8, 1x6 and 1x4.
8. Roofing: 40yr Master Rib Metal roofing system. (Color as per owner.)
9. Concrete delivered poured and finished.
10. Custom built Split wood Slider doors, Dutch doors, Dutch windows and
11. 2x6 (select grade) Pine T&G
12. Windows are Low e and insulated along with insulation.
13. HVAC, plumbing and electrical.
14. Custom built stairway.
15. Custom rustic wood flooring.
16. Clean building area of debris.
17. Permit by Others.
All of our lumber is Kiln dried # 2 or better and Poles are ACQ treated.
We are the builders and your barn will be built, ready for use, in approx 6-8
weeks from start to finish (pending on weather).
Draws are 5 payments throughout the course of building the structure.
Columbus Texas Barn Home
Joe/John, Once again, I can't thank you enough for the outstanding work you di for Cheryl and I. The professionalism, dedication, and attention to detail from you and your crew is second to none. Semper Fi, Pat and CheryPat and Chery
Barns and Buildings Customer