Our owner have been building barns and barn homes since the 70's and this last year we became Buildings by all-phase LLC. DBA Barns and Buildings.
You can visit exsisting barns, all you need to do is contact us to schedule a tour.
What is included?
Barns and Buildings does business a little different then most barn companies, we build everything ourselves. From start to finish, from getting the lumber delivered, the roof installed, and all the way down to the nails, it is not a quote on just a kit dropped off on your land, then your left trying to find an contractor, a electrician, a plumber, a person that does roofing, etc.... We do all that and then some.
Below is brief summary of inclusions and process:
1. Designate the location of barn with owner.
2. Equipment, Tools, Labor and Materials. (No hidden cost)
3. Grading of building pad.
4. Complete Post & lumber package delivered to site. (additional cost may apply)
5. Erecting/Building barn structure on site.
6. Cedar or Poplar Siding in L & G or Channel Rustic style. (Bat on Board
style and Lap are other siding style options)
7. Cedar or Poplar Trim in 1x8, 1x6 and 1x4.
8. Roofing: 40yr Master Rib Metal roofing system. (Color as per owner.)
9. Concrete delivered poured and finished.
10. Custom built Split wood Slider doors, Dutch doors, Dutch windows and
11. 2x6 Pine T&G interior finish
12. Dutch doors and Dutch Windows.
13. HNP Cannonball or National Door Track, Trolleys and HDW.
14. Windows are Low e and insulated along w/ ins.
15. Clean building area of debris.
16. Permit by Others.
What type of payment is accepted?
We accept check and cash. We do not finance but will accept financing from an outside institution (banks, credit unions, etc) Please contact us to get more information on financing.
What types of siding can be used?
Cedar, pine, redwood, hardie plank, poplar, metal, texas cedar, and any other wood you can think of. (can be additional cost depending on type of siding)
All of our lumber is Kiln dried # 2 or better and Poles are ACQ treated.
Draws are 5 payments throughout the course of building the structure.
Q-What type of construction do you do?
A- We can build residential, commercial, or agricultural while building in our Post and Frame, Post and Beam, or pier and beam foundation. It is your choice (some additional cost applies depending on construction type)
We got in touch with our previous contractor, but it turns out he is going bankrupt and is unable to complete the project. As you can see form the photos, we still need the 333 foot gravel road done, the garage door, the two stable doors (one has a temp wall for a workshop), finalizing the electric, and the 99 linear feet of 2' 7" rock border around the base of the barn and on the breezeway. If you could provide an itemized estimate of the remaining work, I would greatly appreciate it. I have also asked another local contractor, but he is unfamiliar with horse barns so I am a bit leery of his work. Thanks again for your patience. Should have gone with you guys in March. - someone that went with a contractor