THE GABLE IS AN ATTRACTIVE YET VERY ECONOMICAL BARN.
With the Gable you have over a dozen ways you can design and customize your barn.
Barns and Buildings also specializes in interior detail, we line all our buildings with tongue and groove to give extra insulation and stability to the structure.
When building a Gable or any of our other barns you are given the comfort of knowing we built your barn custom for you and your family, nothing you will see anywhere else.
|(click to enlarge)||(click to enlarge)|
Below is brief summary of inclusions and process:
- Designate the location of barn with owner.
- Equipment, Tools, Labor and Materials. (No hidden cost)
- Grading of building pad.
- Complete Post & lumber package delivered to site.
- Erecting/Building barn structure on site.
- Cedar or Poplar Siding in L & G or Channel Rustic style. (Bat on Board style and Lap are other siding style options)
- Cedar or Poplar Trim in 1x8, 1x6 and 1x4.
- Roofing: 40yr Master Rib Metal roofing system. (Color as per owner.)
- Concrete delivered poured and finished. (additional)
- Custom built Split wood Slider doors, Dutch doors, Dutch windows and Stalls.
- 2x6 Pine T&G 1st floor interior parameter walls.
1. 2 x 6 T & G for 1st floor interior stalls and walls.
2. Powder Coated Steel Stall fronts and Sl stall doors.
3. Custom Built Dutch Doors.
4. HNP Cannonball or National Door Track, Trolleys and HDW.
- Dutch doors and Dutch Windows.
- HNP Cannonball or National Door Track, Trolleys and HDW.
- Windows are Low e and insulated along w/ ins.
- Interior Doors.
- Clean building area of debris.
Call or email for details
Please scroll down to veiw Gable barns we have built in the past.
Gable style garage with 2nd floor living space with gable arena converted into art studio. Ellinger,TX
36x48 Gable Pole barn with 12/12 pitch roof full 2nd floor with hardie plank siding painted grey. Burton, TX
36x38 Gable Pole Barn with Hardie Plank siding and 3 horse stalls in Wimberley, Tx.
These barns can be built to any size with your choice of floor plan.
Current News & Events
Request a Quote
Joe/John, Once again, I can't thank you enough for the outstanding work you di for Cheryl and I. The professionalism, dedication, and attention to detail from you and your crew is second to none. Semper Fi, Pat and Chery p.s. Pics too big so I'll have to put on a CD and mail.