The Shed Row Style Horse Barn
Barns and Buildings shed row horse barn is a great choice when wanting shelter from the eliments for your horses but not wanting the bulk of a full size barn. Building any size shed row you might need with any detail you might want, give us a call today to design the custom shed row you have been looking for.
- Design any number of stall Shed Row
- Custom Stalls
- Tack room
- Wash room
- Custom overhangs
- U shape designs
- L shape designs
- Concrete included
- Your choice of siding
- Custom built dutch doors
Please email or call us today for a free quote and rendition
Custom built dutch doors
Stalls with tack room
This Shed Row would be similar to the above Shed for $51,800.00
Below is a brief summary of our inclusions
1. Designate the location of barn with owner.
2. Equipment, Tools, Labor and Materials. (No hidden cost)
3. Grading of building pad.
4. Complete Post & lumber package delivered to site. (additional)
5. Erecting/Building barn structure on site.
6. Cedar or Poplar Siding in L & G or Channel Rustic style. (Bat on
Board style and Lap are other siding style options)
7. Cedar or Poplar Trim in 1x8, 1x6 and 1x4.
8. Roofing: 40yr Master Rib Metal roofing system. (Color as per owner.)
9. Concrete delivered poured and finished.
10. Custom built Split wood Slider doors, Dutch doors, Dutch windows and Stalls.
11. 2x6 Pine T&G
12. Windows are Low e and insulated
13. Clean building area of debris.
14. Permit by Others.
All of our lumber is Kiln dried # 2 or better and Poles are ACQ treated.
We are the builders and your barn will be built, ready for use, in
Approx. 6-8 weeks from start to finish pending on weather.
Draws are 5 payments throughout the course of building the structure.
Please email email@example.com for a formal quote, rendition, and floor plan.
We got in touch with our previous contractor, but it turns out he is going bankrupt and is unable to complete the project. As you can see form the photos, we still need the 333 foot gravel road done, the garage door, the two stable doors (one has a temp wall for a workshop), finalizing the electric, and the 99 linear feet of 2' 7" rock border around the base of the barn and on the breezeway. If you could provide an itemized estimate of the remaining work, I would greatly appreciate it. I have also asked another local contractor, but he is unfamiliar with horse barns so I am a bit leery of his work. Thanks again for your patience. Should have gone with you guys in March. - someone that went with a contractor