Gambrel Barn Home
The Dutch Gambrel Style Barn Home
The Gambrel Barn home is truly unique.
Barns and Buildings will include everything you need to design the home of your dreams. All we will need from you is an idea of what you are looking for and we can get you a detailed quote and rendition, you can even design your own floor plan.
Below is a brief summary of our inclusions
1. Designate the location of barn with owner.
2. Equipment, Tools, Labor and Materials. (No hidden cost)
3. Grading of building pad.
4. Complete Post & lumber package delivered to site.
5. Erecting/Building barn structure on site.
6. Cedar or Poplar Siding in L & G or Channel Rustic style. (Bat on Board
style and Lap are other siding style options)
7. Cedar or Poplar Trim in 1x8, 1x6 and 1x4.
8. Roofing: 40yr Master Rib Metal roofing system. (Color as per owner.)
9. Concrete delivered poured and finished.
10. Custom built Split wood Slider doors, Dutch doors, Dutch windows and
11. 2x6 (select grade) Pine T&G
12. Windows are Low e and insulated along with insulation.
13. HVAC, plumbing and electrical.
14. Custom built stairway.
15. Custom rustic wood flooring.
16. Clean building area of debris.
17. Permit by Others.
All of our lumber is Kiln dried # 2 or better and Poles are ACQ treated.
We are the builders and your barn will be built, ready for use, in approx 6-8
weeks from start to finish (pending on weather).
Draws are 5 payments throughout the course of building the structure.
"We talked to other barn builders, but after seeing one of your barns under construction, there was no doubt that we wanted one of your classic wood barns. Starting with of our barn "dream" sketch, your crew turned it into reality in less than 8 weeks, and we immediately starting receiving compliments on it. We were impressed by your craftsmanship, attention to detail, and the sheer amount of lumber that went into our barn - it has great character and will last for generations. Thanks you for this beautiful and functional piece of architecture - we're thrilled with it, and know we'll enjoy our barn for many years to come." - Jon and Jan Connelly