Gambrel Barn Home
The Dutch Gambrel Style Barn Home
The Gambrel Barn home is truly unique.
Barns and Buildings will include everything you need to design the home of your dreams. All we will need from you is an idea of what you are looking for and we can get you a detailed quote and rendition, you can even design your own floor plan.
Below is a brief summary of our inclusions
1. Designate the location of barn with owner.
2. Equipment, Tools, Labor and Materials. (No hidden cost)
3. Grading of building pad.
4. Complete Post & lumber package delivered to site.
5. Erecting/Building barn structure on site.
6. Cedar or Poplar Siding in L & G or Channel Rustic style. (Bat on Board
style and Lap are other siding style options)
7. Cedar or Poplar Trim in 1x8, 1x6 and 1x4.
8. Roofing: 40yr Master Rib Metal roofing system. (Color as per owner.)
9. Concrete delivered poured and finished.
10. Custom built Split wood Slider doors, Dutch doors, Dutch windows and
11. 2x6 (select grade) Pine T&G
12. Windows are Low e and insulated along with insulation.
13. HVAC, plumbing and electrical.
14. Custom built stairway.
15. Custom rustic wood flooring.
16. Clean building area of debris.
17. Permit by Others.
All of our lumber is Kiln dried # 2 or better and Poles are ACQ treated.
We are the builders and your barn will be built, ready for use, in approx 6-8
weeks from start to finish (pending on weather).
Draws are 5 payments throughout the course of building the structure.
June 17, 2011 To whom it may concern; We are writing to tell you a little about our experience with Joe Slivinski and Buildings by All-Phase. They built our 60x60 barn with nearly 3000 square feet of living quarters earlier this year and we were so pleased with the entire process. Joe and his crew began the day after Christmas and we moved into our barn the end of March. He apologized that it took so long but we still cannot believe we live in this fabulous barn/custom home already! No building project is without it's challenges but what makes the difference is what happens when you hit that point. Joe's answer was always, "Whatever makes you happy." We were so pleasantly surprised by their attention to detail, creativity and commitment to doing things right. If something wasn't just right, Joe was the first to notice and quick to make it right. We have lived here for three months now and have found our home to be functional, well-built and ultimately comfortable. Not often do you feel like you got more than you paid for and seldom do you find a builder you would hire again. We have made Joe promise he won't retire until he builds our house! The only problem is if we build our house we will have to leave our barn. But, our children are already drawing straw for who gets to move in if we move out! Without hesitation we would wholeheartedly recommend Barns and Buildings for your custom barn or barndominium. Sincerely, Chet and Kayleen Nelson Fulshear, Texas - Barn hame