Gambrel Barn Home
The Dutch Gambrel Style Barn Home
With the Gambrel Barn home is truly unique.
Barns and Buildings will include everything you need to design the home of your dreams. All we will need from you is an idea of what you are looking for and we can get you a detailed quote and rendition, you can even design your own floor plan.
Below is a brief summary of our inclusions
1. Designate the location of barn with owner.
2. Equipment, Tools, Labor and Materials. (No hidden cost)
3. Grading of building pad.
4. Complete Post & lumber package delivered to site.
5. Erecting/Building barn structure on site.
6. Cedar or Poplar Siding in L & G or Channel Rustic style. (Bat on Board
style and Lap are other siding style options)
7. Cedar or Poplar Trim in 1x8, 1x6 and 1x4.
8. Roofing: 40yr Master Rib Metal roofing system. (Color as per owner.)
9. Concrete delivered poured and finished.
10. Custom built Split wood Slider doors, Dutch doors, Dutch windows and
11. 2x6 (select grade) Pine T&G
12. Windows are Low e and insulated along with insulation.
13. HVAC, plumbing and electrical.
14. Custom built stairway.
15. Custom rustic wood flooring.
16. Clean building area of debris.
17. Permit by Others.
All of our lumber is Kiln dried # 2 or better and Poles are ACQ treated.
We are the builders and your barn will be built, ready for use, in approx 6-8
weeks from start to finish (pending on weather).
Draws are 5 payments throughout the course of building the structure.
Current News & Events
Request a Quote
"Steve and crew: Thanks for your outstanding work on building our horse barn. The attention to detail and quality is greatly appreciated. We researched building our barn for over a year including kits, custom construction and prefab metal structures. Our decision became very easy after I inspected one of your barns in south Texas. We couldn't be happier with our choice to have a pole barn built by people who care about their work and product. Our neighbors can't stop complementing the quality and natural beauty of this structure.Thanks again for a job well done and feel free to have anyone come by and see our barn......we're proud to show it off."